Saturday, May 26, 2012

Best things

                                          <3  My friends Reuben and Aldo from Mexico <3
                                                                         Ali and I
                                                                       Spence and I
                                                                         Linda and I
                                                                <3 Brade and I <3
                                                                   Blue Man Group
                                                               Tyler Blackburn [PLL]
                                                                       Michael and I :)

Pretty much sums this soft, kissable head up :) And the people who love to wear my wigs

1 comment:

  1. I adore you!! I love you! You are beautiful! And I hope I can be half the person you are when I grow up!! Thanks for continually inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete